An excellent, well presented semi-detached property, occupying a corner site with newly fitted kitchen open to dining room, garden to front and side, and detached garage to rear.
The accommodation includes bright spacious entrance hall with cloak space understairs and wood laminate flooring. Lounge with slate tile fireplace with surround and dining room with similar fireplace, both with wood laminate flooring. Dining room opens to attractive kitchen, which includes a range of integrated appliances, breakfast bar and attractive wall tiling.
The first floor offers three good size bedrooms, one with built-in robe, modern white bathroom with electric shower and handheld shower over bath, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Toilet suite separate and also includes matching tiles. Further benefits include partly floored roofspace with slingsby ladder, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Located in such a convenient area, close to many of East Belfast’s best restaurants with Belmont Road being a short walk, and of course Belfast City Airport and Victoria Park both on your doorstep. Improved recently by the current owners and with it being vacant and ready for someone to move in, we expect this property to suit many buyers so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Cloak space under stairs.
- Lounge 3.78m x 3.38m (12'5 x 11'1)
- Slate tile fireplace with marble effect surround. Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5 x 10'3)
- Slate tile fireplace with marble effect surround. Wood laminate flooring. Open to:
- Kitchen 2.82m x 2.24m (9'3 x 7'4)
- Newly installed range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Fridge/freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher, washing machine. Part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring. Breakfast bar.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.15m (12'5 x 10'4)
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 3.05m (12'6 x 10'0)
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.24m (9'1 x 7'4)
- Built in robes.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Separate WC
- Low flush WC. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby ladder to partly floored roofspace.
- Front and side garden with lawn. Patio area to rear. Outside tap.
- Detached Garage 5.00m x 3.71m (16'5 x 12'2)
- Light and power, electric roller door.