Situated in the popular Carlisle Park development this beautifully presented family home is deceptively spacious throughout with adaptable accommodation. The property comprises sitting room, luxury kitchen with living and dining area, deluxe bathroom, dining room/ bedroom three and a further two bedrooms on the first floor. The property benefits from oil fired central heating with new condensing boiler, PVC double glazing and the property has been fully rewired. Outside the property has a delightful rear patio area and garden laid out in lawns and is further boosted by a rural aspect to the back. Only by internal inspection can this delightful home be fully appreciated and will be an ideal first time buy or for those wishing to downsize. Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 14'9" x 11'6" (4.50m x 3.51m)
- Sandstone fireplace with tiled hearth and inset. Solid wood flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining 19'8" x 14'7" (5.99m x 4.45m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, electric fan, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit and a half, space for American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling to splash, wood laminate flooring, double doors to rear.
- Bedroom One 10'9" x 7'11" (3.28m x 2.41m)
- Front facing room. Wood laminate flooring. Currently used as a dining room.
- Bathroom 7'6" x 4'10" (2.29m x 1.47m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and corner shower. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- First floor
- Bedroom Two 14'4" x 10'11" (4.37m x 3.33m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 14'9" x 8'5" (4.50m x 2.57m)
- Wood laminate flooring, under eaves storage.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway with ample parking. To the rear is a large patio area and gardens laid out in lawns with mature plantings. Rural outlook.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.