A unique opportunity to acquire a comfortable semi detached home that has been well presented and maintained by the current owners within this established cul de sac location. Two good double bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen open to dining area. Recently installed luxury fitted contemporary white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Private and secluded position / gardens. Easy walking distance to both Andersonstown / Stewartstown Road, access to excellent transport links, bus route and glider service. Well worth viewing. EPC - D60.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'11 x 12'2 (4.24m x 3.71m)
- Feature fireplace inset and hearth, wood effect stripped flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen / dining area 15'0 x 10'3 (4.57m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, wood effect stripped flooring, tiling, 4 ring hob, under oven, overhead hood, plumbed for washing machine, feature sink unit.
- Rear Porch
- Built in robe.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 9 '6 (3.35m x 0.23m '6)
- Double built in robe
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 8'8 (3.12m x 2.64m)
- Double built in robe.
- White bathroom suite
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc wall and ceiling coverings, feature mirror, chrome heated towel rail, down lighters.
- Cul de sac position leading to;
Driveway to front, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank, flagged and fenced, private / secluded to rear with gravelled areas and flagging. Feature walk way to side, planted archway, bin access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.