Beautiful Period Red Brick Town Terrace Close to the City
An extensively modernised and beautifully presented red brick period town house situated within a mews of terrace close to the City. The present owners have created a warm and inviting home comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and gas hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years. Conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Antrim & Cliftonville Roads with excellent shopping, leading schools, public parks and transport all within walking distance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate Floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.27 x 4.12 (10'9" x 13'6")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, double doors.
- Dining Room 3.41 x 3.36 (11'2" x 11'0")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.41 x 2.83 (11'2" x 9'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.57 x 2.69 (11'9" x 8'10")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.30 x 4.46 (14'1" x 14'8")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.48 x 4.41 (11'5" x 14'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 2.71 (11'5" x 8'11")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.