We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home in this quiet cul de sac in the ever popular historical hamlet of Spa just outside Ballynahinch. On internal inspection you will fully appreciate the excellent family accommodation comprising living room, sitting room, dining room/ snug, kitchen with dining area, utility room and downstairs w.c. On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the family friendly gardens have been well maintained and further benefits from a detached garage and beautiful rural views to the rear.
With its central location it is within walking distance of the local primary school and a short commute to an excellent range of leading Grammar and Secondary schools, churches and shops. For those with sporting interests Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are minutes away. Scenic walks and outdoor pursuits of various kinds are all within easy reach.
With so much to offer in this fantastic family home early viewing is a must!!
- Entrance Hall 14'0" x 7'1" (4.27m x 2.16m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
- Cloakroom 6'5" x 3'0" (1.96m x 0.91m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiles to splash.
- Living Room 15'9" x 11'7" (4.80m x 3.53m)
- Brick built fireplace, stove, solid wood flooring. French doors.
- Dining room/ Snug 12'10" x 11'8" (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Rear facing.
- Kitchen/Dining 18'5" x 15'4" (5.61m x 4.67m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated hob and oven, dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Recess for American fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash.
- Utility Room 6'3" x 7'3" (1.91m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, space for tumble dryer, integrated washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Sitting room 12'9" x 11'10" (3.89m x 3.61m)
- Front facing room accessed off the dining area.
- First floor
- Hot press and access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 15'0" x 12'1" (4.57m x 3.68m)
- Front facing.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and splash.
- Bedroom two 12'10" x 11'7" (3.91m x 3.53m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom Three 12'5" x 11'8" (3.78m x 3.56m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 9'0" x 9'0" (2.74m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising corner shower, stand alone bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Four 12'8" x 11'8" (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawn with ample parking to the front and side. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with patio area and decking. Views over the countryside.
- Garage 19'0" x 11'0" (5.79m x 3.35m)
- Roller door and side door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.