Situated in the popular Carlisle Park development this well presented family home is spacious throughout. The property comprises on the ground floor living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, bedroom and family bathroom. On the first floor there are two further good sized bedrooms. There is ample off street parking to the front of the property and enclosed rear garden with paved patio. Only by internal inspection can this delightful home be fully appreciated. This property is sure to appeal to many so early viewing is a must!
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright entrance hall.
- Living Room 14'10" x 11'8" (4.52m x 3.56m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth.. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 19'5" x 11'0" (5.92m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low rise units with Belfast sink and tiled splash back. Recess for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and range cooker with overhead extractor fan. Feature ceiling wooden beams. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 11'4" x 7'10" (3.45m x 2.39m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'10" x 4'8" (2.39m x 1.42m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom Two 14'6" x 7'8" (4.42m x 2.34m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 15'6" x 7'9" (4.72m x 2.36m)
- To the front - tarmaced drive with ample space for off road parking. To the rear - paved patio area with feature flowerbed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.