Situated upon a select and generously proportioned corner site this striking semi detached chalet villa is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. Viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the handy adjacent under stairs wash room. There is a wealth of reception space afforded by the sizeable lounge with its feature multi purpose fuel burner and special mention must be made of the pleasing open plan kitchen/dining area which boasts a selection of integrated appliances. Furthermore potential purchasers will be impressed by the magnificent sun room which enjoys an outlook to the well tended gardens, and it also has a multi purpose fuel burner. At first floor level the home benefits from a traditional 3 bedroom layout and a well appointed 3 piece white shower room. Outside the front garden is laid in stones with a host of plants and shrubs and both the side and rear offer ease of maintenance with paved area and large decking area and stoned areas with a feature paved patio. Moreover there is a good sized garden shed and a very useful driveway which is accessed at the side of the property.
- White uPVC double glazed front door and complimentary white uPVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. Access to Kitchen and also access to Lounge.
- UNDERSTAIRS WASH ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Light point. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'3" x 13'4" (4.34m x 4.06m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel burner. Dimmer switch. Access to ....
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA 20'10" max x 10'3" max (6.35m max x 3.12m max)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, roll edge granite work surfaces. Opaque glazed cabinets. 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Ceiling downlighters. Pelmet downlighters. Feature wall mounted radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows. White uPVC double glazed door to ....
- SUN ROOM 21'3" max x 11'10" max (6.48m max x 3.61m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows and doors. Wooden laminate flooring. 2 Double panel radiators. Feature multi fuel burner. Ceiling downlighters. Dimmer switch.
- STAIRS TO 1st FLOOR LANDING
- White uPVC double glazed window. Built-in shelved cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 13'8" max x 10'2" max (4.17m max x 3.10m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Double built-in wardrobe. Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 10'4" max x 8'6" (3.15m max x 2.59m)
- (Excluding door recess). White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 (Rear) 10'4" x 6'9" (3.15m x 2.06m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin and mixer taps. Tiled shower cubicle with Rainfall shower. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling. Extractor fan. Ceiling downlighters. Wall mounted heated towel rail. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac path. Garden area laid in stones with a host of plants and shrubs. Light point.
- ENCLOSED SIDE & REAR
- Garden with plants and shrubs. Paved and crazy paved area. Feature paved patio. Area laid in stones. Wooden garden decking. Security light point. Outside tap. Spacious garden shed: 13'8" max x 7'5" max with light and power and single glazed window.
Separate drive to side laid in stones.