Immaculate detached bungalow, garage and mature gardens in Beaumont Hill, a very desireable and private development off the Grove Road and Old Ballymoney Road, Ballymena.
The property is a split level bungalow with four bedrooms (master ensuite) and three reception rooms which provide spacious and flexible living accommodation.
It is very rare for properties in Beaumont Hill to come onto the market and its peaceful location in an established development on the edge of town is surely its big selling point.
Viewing by appointment. There is no onward chain.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room and WC on one level then up eight stairs to four double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the next level. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Attached garage and mature gardens to front, side and rear.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- Glazed internal door. Carpet. Telephone point.
- Lounge 6.07m x 4m (19'11" x 13'1")
- Bright and spacious lounge with bay window. Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Carpet, coving, wall lights and TV point.
- Dining room 4.04m x 2.9m (13'3" x 9'6")
- Formal dining room. Carpet.
- Sitting room 3.8m x 3.2m (12'6" x 10'6")
- Comfortable reception room with UPVC sliding door to rear patio. Carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen 4m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen and display units and window pelmet with recessed spot lighting. One and half bowl plastic sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and chimney. Integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and splash back. Spot lighting.
- Utility room 2.8m x 1.8m (9'2" x 5'11")
- Range of floor and tall kitchen cupboards. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and splash back. Hardwood rear door.
- WC 1.8m x 0.9m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- Split level
- Up eight stairs. Hotpress and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3m (11'0" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and vanity desk.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.2m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Carpet and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 4.5m x 3.6m (14'9" x 11'10")
- Double aspect master bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted bedroom furniture, carpet and telephone point.
- Ensuite 2.45m x 0.95m (8'0" x 3'1")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Carpet.
- Garage 6.25m x 3.6m (20'6" x 11'10")
- Attached garage with electric up and over door and hardwood rear door. Houses oil boiler.
- Pavoir brick driveway with off street parking for two cars. Granite block pathway and pavoir brick front step. Mature gardens in neat lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and trees.
- Garden in neat lawn with tree and flowerbeds with shrubs.
- Enclosed rear garden with different areas. Gardens in neat lawn and flowerbeds with shrubs and hedging. Two paved patio areas and concrete fenced off area for bins and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.