An opportunity to acquire a comfortable, well maintained semi detached bungalow positioned within this quiet cul de sac location off the increasingly popular Blacks Road. Two good double bedrooms plus further study / store. Lounge open to dining area. Fitted kitchen. White shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / fascia board. Oil fired central heating system. Mature front and rear gardens. Immediate possession if required. Tremendous potential that can only be fully appreciated upon viewing. Well worth a visit. EPC - F32.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 23'0 x 11'6 (7.01m x 3.51m)
- Tiled fireplace with inset and hearth, feature garden access.
- KITCHEN 15'10 x 7'5 At widest points (4.83m x 2.26m At widest points)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- Upvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 9'1 (3.73m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'5 x 8'4 (3.78m x 2.54m)
- STUDY / STORE 6'6 x 6'3 (1.98m x 1.91m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, electric shower unit, pvc wall coverings and tiling.
- Driveway to front and side, gardens laid in lawns, hedging and flowerbeds, feature wall and fencing, private, housed oil fired boiler.