An opportunity to acquire a comfortable, well maintained semi detached bungalow positioned within this quiet cul de sac location off the increasingly popular Blacks Road. Two good double bedrooms plus further study / store. Lounge open to dining area. Fitted kitchen. White shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / fascia board. Oil fired central heating system. Mature front and rear gardens. Immediate possession if required. Tremendous potential that can only be fully appreciated upon viewing. Well worth a visit. EPC - F32.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 23'0 x 11'6 (7.01m x 3.51m)
- Tiled fireplace with inset and hearth, feature garden access.
- KITCHEN 15'10 x 7'5 At widest points (4.83m x 2.26m At widest points)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- Upvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 9'1 (3.73m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'5 x 8'4 (3.78m x 2.54m)
- STUDY / STORE 6'6 x 6'3 (1.98m x 1.91m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, electric shower unit, pvc wall coverings and tiling.
- Driveway to front and side, gardens laid in lawns, hedging and flowerbeds, feature wall and fencing, private, housed oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.