This extended detached bungalow is located within this popular residential development with convenient access to schools, play parks and Downpatrick's amenities. The well presented accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, shower room, spacious reception hall, living room,dining room and kitchen with dining area. There is a family friendly rear garden with southerly aspect and gardens with mature shrubs. The property also benefits from an attached garage and oil fired central heating.
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor
- Entrance hall
- Good sized entrance hall with open tread staircase.
- Living Room 15'8 x 12'2 (4.78m x 3.71m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18'4 x 12'1 (5.59m x 3.68m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine and fridge. Stainless steel sink unit. Back door.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Front facing.
- Shower Room 7'0 x 6'3 (2.13m x 1.91m)
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 9'11 (3.76m x 3.02m)
- Built in robes.
- First floor
- Two Storage cupboards
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 8'7 (4.09m x 2.62m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'9 x 11'11 (3.89m x 3.63m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes.
- Up and over door.
- Gardens laid out in lawn with mature shrubs to the front and tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn.