An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Abetta Parade in the Bloomfield Area of East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and archway to dining area, modern fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. This property is very competitively priced therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'2 x 12'9 (3.40m x 3.89m)
- Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, laminate flooring.
- Archway Leading To:
- Dining Area 6'7 x 16'0 (2.01m x 4.88m)
- Laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and under stair storage.
- Kitchen 9'6 x 7'7 (2.90m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Hotpress with copper cylinder water tank.
- Bedroom 2 9'2 x 9'2 (2.79m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 5'9 x 6'3 (1.75m x 1.91m)
- Laminate flooring and access to floored roofspace.
- Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and wood panelling.
- Enclosed paved yard to front.
Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.