We are delighted to offer for sale this recently modernised and extremely well presented end terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring open to a luxury newly installed grey high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, wood laminate flooring and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear recently seeded with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring
- LOUNGE 15'9'' X 11'8'' (4.80m X 3.56m)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'2'' X 11'8'' (5.84m X 3.56m)
- Luxury newly installed range of grey high gloss high and low level units, marble effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'7'' X 10'9'' (3.53m X 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.64m AT WIDEST)
- Luxry newly installed white suite comprising panelled shower bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed harden to rear recently seeded with concrete patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.