Well maintained and affordable! If you are currently renting at present and looking to buy your 1st property, then this home could be just the one for you! This maisonette style home offers fantastic accommodation over 2 levels and there are three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes, two separate receptions, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite, finished off with double glazed windows and a oil central heating system. Convenient to many local amenities, including shops, schooling, churches, bus and arterial routes we are sure this home will not disappoint as it will be of appeal to the first time buyer / and investors alike.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 14'10 x 10'11 (4.52m x 3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, open to
- Dining room 9'11 x 9'2 (3.02m x 2.79m)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.45m)
- At widest points. Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 8'9 (3.53m x 2.67m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bathroom 6'4 x 5'10 (1.93m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Parking areas to front.
- Low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear.