Detached chalet, parking area, various sheds and extensive gardens on the Ballymena Road, Carnlough. A roadside site and a short drive out of the town from the coast then on into Ballymena with all it has to offer.
The property has a flexible layout with four bedrooms, lounge, kitchen / dining room and bathroom. Two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms on the ground floor allow for a second reception room if needed.
A pleasant setting which will appeal to local families or those looking for a second home close to the Glens and North Antrim Coast.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bathroom, two bedrooms and two storerooms then two further bedrooms on the first floor. The property would benefit from some modernisation but it does have UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Parking bay for multiple cars, rear garden with wooden shed and boiler house / utility area then extensive mature gardens and orchard to the side.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Wooden floor. Glazed internal door.
- Lounge 4.8m x 3.85m (15'9" x 12'8")
- Bright and spacious living room with tiled fireplace and hearth. Open fire with back boiler which heats the water. Carpet and TV point. Stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.12m x 3.12m (16'10" x 10'3")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring, beauty board on walls and wood panelled ceiling. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 2.55m x 1.85m (8'4" x 6'1")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Cloakroom 1.75m x 1.5m (5'9" x 4'11")
- Vinyl flooring.
- Store 2.6m x 1.9m (8'6" x 6'3")
- Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 2.85m x 2.7m (9'4" x 8'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 2.9m (12'8" x 9'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- First floor
- Open riser stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 2.75m (11'3" x 9'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 4 3.6m x 2.7m (11'10" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with hotpress and built in wardrobe.
- Asphalt parking area for multiple cars. Front garden with paved and concrete areas and raised lawn.
- Rear garden in lawn bounded by mature trees and hedging. Large wooden shed and brick boiler house / utility area housing the oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
- Orchard and gardens
- Extensive gardens to the side with fruit trees, mature shrubs, lawn and flowerbeds. Greenhouse and pigeon shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.