We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area which is within walking distance of Glengormley town centre offering easy access to all local amenities.
This property requires modernisation and refurbishment and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, dining room with wood laminate flooring and archway to a kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
The property also benefits from gas heating.
Outside there is a crazy paved driveway for ample parking leading to large detached garage, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with stoned patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 11'11'' (4.29m X 3.63m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'8'' X 8'10'' (3.25m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, archway to kitchen
- KITCHEN 10'10'' X 6'9'' (3.30m X 2.06m)
- High and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 10'3'' (3.76m X 3.12m)
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'3'' X 8'7'' (3.12m X 2.62m)
- Radiator .
- BEDROOM 3 9'3'' X 6'11'' AT WIDEST (2.82m X 2.11m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, wc, radiator.
- Crazy paved driveway leading to timber gates and large detached garage with double doors.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with stoned patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.