An excellent investment opportunity consisting of two large semi detached properties in the much sought after area of Wandsworth and within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and Belmont Road. No.135 comprises of a fully fitted four bedroom semi detached home attached to No.133 which is derelict, currently sitting as a brick shell.
No.135 accommodation comprises of lounge with attractive open fireplace, wood burning stove and granite hearth, dining room with access to kitchen and sliding doors to conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with range of 'walnut style' units, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms, one with range of built in robes. White bathroom suite consisting of separate bath, built-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms, one with built-in robes. Other benefits include ground floor toilet suite and large extension across the rear of both houses, consisting of several stores, large conservatory area and raised garden with lawn and summer house.
An ideal family home set in a mature much sought after area with a vast range of local amenities close to hand, including well established primary, secondary and grammar schools, most within walking distance, not to mention the easy access by roads and the very popular Glider Bus service into Belfast City Centre.
No.133 currently sits as an empty brick shell and the rear garden area has been cut off by the large extensions made by no.135 over the years, which will also need to be rectified when developing this property. Boasting huge potential, this is a great opportunity to develop both units into apartments or just restore no.133 back to it's original form.
Ideal for investors, we will be inviting cash offers only.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'3 x 15'1 (4.65m x 4.60m)
- Attractive open fireplace with marble surround, wood burning stove and granite hearth.
- Dining Room 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Access to kitchen and sliding doors to conservatory.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 7'8 (3.58m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level 'Walnut' style units, granite effect work surfaces and upstands, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor hood, housing for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, walk-in larder.
- Ground Floor WC
- Comprising vanity unit, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lean To Conservatory 19'5 x 6'0 (5.92m x 1.83m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors to:
- Extensive Conservatory 38'7 x 25'9 (11.76m x 7.85m)
- At widest points. Separate stove area, large play area, wood burning stove. Part ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- 2 x cupboards, one with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 15'4 x 14'9 (4.67m x 4.50m)
- Extensive range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, built-in shower cubicle with shower head, PVC cladding and sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush WC. Fully tiled floor. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in robe and linen cupboard.
- Second Floor
- Built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 15'1 x 12'3 (4.60m x 3.73m)
- Built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4 8'0 x 9'1 (2.44m x 2.77m)
- Velux window.
- Concrete driveway to front. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, 2 sheds and summer house finished with a PVC cladding. Fishpond and surrounding raised flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.