Deceptively spacious semi detached home occupying an excellent site in the ever popular Ballyholme area, and offering bright family accommodation.
Modernised throughout with 4 bedrooms, spacious bathroom and kitchen, yet retaining many original features including picture rails and panelled internal doors.
Outside there is scope for further off-road parking and the enclosed south facing garden and patio offer plenty of outdoor space.
Offering ease of access to both Bangor town centre and the amenities of Ballyholme including shops, schools, churches and the many varied recreational and travel facilities.
Well worth an early viewing to appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Half glazed entrance door with glazed side panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'1" x 11'11" into bay (4.29m x 3.63m into bay)
- Open fireplace. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM 12'0" x 11'1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 15'10" x 9'7" (4.83m x 2.92m)
- Range of white fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast Bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 11'5" (3.63m x 3.48m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'3" x 11'0" (3.73m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'7" at widest pt x 9'7" (3.53m at widest pt x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 4 7'8" x 6'5" (2.34m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Redring electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine ceiling.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs and hedges. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Paved patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.