Magnificent Extensively Modernised And Beautifully Maintained Luxury Period Town House Close To The City.
A stunning example of a fine period town house conveniently positioned to take full advantage of the may excellent local amenities all within easy walking distance. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, superb fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, replacement interior doors, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings. The dwelling has benefited from a programme of improvement works to include replastering, dpc and sub floors and has been beautifully presented throughout. A walled garden with an array of shrubs and flowers adds the finishing touches to a home which will impress.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 3.17 x 4.51 (10'5" x 14'10")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace with wooden beam over mantel, two double panelled feature radiators, wood strip floor.
- Kitchen 2.23 x 4.25 (7'4" x 13'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar.
- Dining Area
- Feature radiator, upvc double glazed rear door, understairs storage, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 2.95 (11'5" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe with cupboard above.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 2.38 (10'6" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe, concealed gas boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden in mature shrubs and flowerbeds, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.