We are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached villa which is located in a popular residential area just off the Church Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall. lounge with wood laminate flooring, extended modern fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear. Also on the ground floor there is a bedroom with ensuite / wetroom and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms master with part ensuite.
Other benefits include oil heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, pebbled paved garden to front and concrete pathway at rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.09m'' x 3.00m'' (13'5'' x 9'10'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Under stairs storage, hotpress, radiator, access to side
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.57m'' x 3.10m'' (15'0'' x 10'2'')
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica workop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to rear
- BEDROOM 4 3.23m' x 2.01m'' (10'7' x 6'7'')
- ENSUITE / WETROOM
- Fully tiled walk in shower area with Redring shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, partly tiled walls
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m'' x 3.02m'' (13'7'' x 9'11'')
- Built in wardrobes, radiator
- PART ENSUITE
- Wash hand basin, wc
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m'' x 2.29m'' (10'5'' x 7'6'')
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m'' x 2.18m'' (8'11'' x 7'2'')
- Concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine, oil heating boiler
Crazy paved garden to front
Concrete pathway to rear with shrub beds