Highly Desirable Location, Beautifully Presented And Modernised Spacious Town Terrace.
Holding a prime cul de sac position this magnificent town house will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with bow window, living flame gas fire, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation, pvc fascia and eaves, built-in mirrored slider robes, excellent roofspace and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Ample off street carparking and a hard landscaped fenced rear garden combines with the most convenient location to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, glazed vestibule door.
- Lounge 4.51 x 3.87 (14'10" x 12'8")
- Bow window, attractive fireplace, gas fire, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.50 x 2.80 (14'9" x 9'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area: understairs cloaks, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.59 x 3.39 (11'9" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 3.04 (12'6" x 10'0")
- Built-in mirror slider robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 2.91 (8'3" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, electric light, partly floored.
- Driveway to front, enclosed hard landscaped fenced rear garden, outside light and tap, patio area, flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.