An excellent first time buyer home in the heart of Sydenham offering well maintained accommodation close to a vast range of amenities. Comprising through lounge/dining room leading to breakfast bar open to fitted kitchen and generous storage cupboard under stairs. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms, one with walk in dresser/robe area. White bathroom suite comprising bath with electric shower, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. A great starter home with everything you need within walking of Sydenham train stop, many shops, schools and major bus routes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge 19'8 x 9'7 (5.99m x 2.92m)
- Brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 17'8 x 7'7 (5.38m x 2.31m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, cupboard under stairs, partly tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 9'2 (2.92m x 2.79m)
- Leading to;
- Dressing Room 6'1 x 5'4 (1.85m x 1.63m)
- Built in wardrobe and dresser.
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.79m)
- Including built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 5'3 x 5'3 (1.60m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, sliding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Paved area to front.
Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.