Situated only a few minutes walk from the centre of Carryduff, this property provides easy access to all the local amenities and main arterial route's to Belfast, Lisburn, Saintield and Comber. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen with casual dining area and white bathroom suite first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking leading to attached garage and a superb rear garden laid in lawns. This property would be an superb first time purchase and or family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panel to entrance hall.
Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge / Dining 24'8 x 11'8 (7.52m x 3.56m)
- Stone fire-place with tiled hearth. Pvc patio doors.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'7 x 9'0 (3.84m x 2.74m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer double 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps.
Tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 9'0 (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 9'7 (3.45m x 2.92m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 10'1 x 7'9 (3.07m x 2.36m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising corner bath with Mira shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Hot-press. Access to roof-space via to fold down ladder. Partially floored.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking.
- Attached Garage 16'6 x 9'8 (5.03m x 2.95m)
- Roller door. Light and power. (boiler housed & accessed to the rear of garage) Boiler house. Oil fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.