Ideally positioned in a quiet cul de sac setting, 13 Lough Swilly originally started its life as a detached bungalow, but recently has been converted adding additional rooms over both floors. The accommodation can be adapted to best suit the needs of the individual owners, and presently offers 4 bedrooms (potential 5) , open plan lounge / dining and modern fitted kitchen, a ground floor wet room, and a shared en-suite bathroom servicing the 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor. Outside the owners have created exceptionally low maintenance gardens, with flagged patio & artificial grassed areas, perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors but struggle to maintain it. The current owners now offer a spacious home that will appeal to the family unit.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Lounge 3.33m x 5.50m (at widest point) (10'11" x 18'1" ( at widest point))
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights, open to
- Dining area 2.45m x 3.00m (8'0" x 9'10")
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Double glazed French doors to rear gardens. Open to
- Modern fitted kitchen 2.70m x 3.50m (at widest point) (8'10" x 11'6" ( at widest point))
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spotlights, Porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 6.10m x 4.25m (at widest point) (20'0" x 13'11" ( at widest point))
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 1 6.05m x 3.50m (at widest point) (19'10" x 11'6" ( at widest point))
- Laminate flooring. This large bedroom was formerly 2 bedrooms. Access to
- Additional bedroom 1 image
- Modern wet room 2.70m x 2.38m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower fittings. Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 3 4.15m x 5.95m (at widest point) (13'7" x 19'6" ( at widest point))
- Eaves storage, recessed spotlights.
- Additional bedroom 3 image
- Bedroom 4 4.40m x 4.15m (14'5" x 13'7")
- Shared en-suite bathroom 3.15m x 2.85m (10'4" x 9'4")
- White suite comprising pvc panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, separate corner shower cubicle with Mira shower, low flush w.c, recessed spotlights, pvc panelled walls.
- Brick paved driveway with ample off street parking facilities.
- Side and rear low maintenance gardens, flagged areas, artificial grass, raised flower beds, outside tap, outside light. Garden shed.
- Additional garden image