For the investor this first floor apartment is an ideal purchase for the buy to let market. Compact easily managed accommodation with low overheads will appeal to those on a limited budget, who could appreciate the potential of a cosy comfy home in which to make a sound investment. With multiple retail shopping close to hand and the appeal of a well matured, attractive residential location, makes this purchase a great opportunity at a more than appealing price. Go for it, as a second chance may be a long time in coming.
This property is currently let out
- Composite half opaque glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 8'6" x 6'6" (2.59m x 1.98m)
- Range of white gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 13'3" x 13'1" (4.04m x 3.99m)
- INNER HALL
- BEDROOM 1 13'5" x 8'11" (4.09m x 2.72m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'1" x 7'9" (3.07m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- OTHER INFO
- Management charge approximately - £14.00 per month
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.