A superb period home, built in 1896, this property has been meticulously maintained and improved by the current owner over many years. Boasting beautifully presented period features throughout to include antique wood burning stove, ornate cornicing and superbly preserved ceiling roses. Even the internal wood work including doors, skirting and banisters have been stripped back and properly treated to show off how good condition it is, not to mention being much more attractive.
On entering such a property you are immediately taken aback by the level of finish, generous space with high ceilings and natural light that floods throughout. The ground floor includes two receptions, both including excellent open fireplaces. A superb spacious kitchen with a modern range of units to include an immaculate freestanding stainless steel gas range cooker with six gas hob rings, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. To the rear of the kitchen includes a small utility area with plumbing for washing machine leading to attractive fully tiled bathroom suite. Off the kitchen are patio doors leading to an unbelievably generous sunroom, the same length as the kitchen with attractive ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to a superb garden.
The first floor includes three double bedrooms, all with fireplaces. The master includes a fantastic fireplace and freestanding period bath sitting inside the generous bay window, over looking the Knock Road. Further to that, the first floor includes another bathroom with his and her sinks and shower cubicle. The second floor offers a super fourth bedroom with built in eave cupboards and velux window.
Excellent location within walking distance of Ballyhackamore shops, restaurants and cafes plus many of Belfasts leading schools close to hand. Further to this you have a superb enclosed rear garden with lawn area, pebble stone area, patio area and timber decking area, all west facing to ensure you have the mid day and evening sun for this summers BBQs! Dont miss out, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Lounge 16'6 x 12'3 (5.03m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Superb period cast iron fireplace featuring white marble surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth, two built in book shelves, cornicing, celing rose and original wood panelled flooring.
- Dining Room 12'3 x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m)
- Period cast iron fireplace featuring carved wooden surround, tiled hearth, cornicing, ceiling rose and patio doors to rear lean to conservatory.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 22'3 x 9'7 (6.78m x 2.92m)
- Dining/breakfast area with attractive hole in wall fireplace with period wood burning stove and tiled hearth.
Modern range of high and low level units, including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature stainless steel downlighters, free standing stainless steel range cooker (piped for bottle gas), six ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bathroom 10'7 x 6'2 (3.23m x 1.88m)
- Modern white suite comprising inset bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled walls.
- Rear Hall / Utility Area
- Built in shelving, built in cupboard with hotpress and plumbed for washing machine.
- Sunroom 22'9 x 6'3 (6.93m x 1.91m)
- Ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 16'6 x 17'2 (5.03m x 5.23m)
- (into bay). Superb period cast iron fireplace with a dark marble surround, tile inset, tile hearth, freestanding roll top period feature bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, attractive cornicing, ceiling rose and original wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Attractive period cast iron fireplace, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Attractive period cast iron fireplace.
- White suite comprising Victorian his and her pedestal wash hand basins, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, shower screen door, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and half wood panelled walls.
- Second Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 16'3 x 8'8 (4.95m x 2.64m)
- (average). Built in desk, shelving, built in eave cupboards and velux window.
- Pebble stone two car driveway to front.
Enclosed generous rear garden with pebble stone area, timber decking, lawn, patio area, a mixture of mature shrubs, flowerbeds, garden shed, covered oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.