An excellent opportunity to purchaser a three bedroom semi detached property in the much sought after Kirkliston area, the heart of Ballyhackamore, at a fantastic price. Requiring bespoke modernisation throughout, this property has been priced to allow for renovations on what has been a real family home for generations. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and gated driveway. Timber garage, paved gardens with flowerbeds and lots of potential for an extension, opening two rooms up or converting the roofspace. A must view to understand its true potential.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 11'7 x 9'4 (3.53m x 2.84m)
- (into bay). Tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 11'0 x 9'5 (3.35m x 2.87m)
- (at widest points). Mock feature fireplace with electric fire, carved wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 7'6 x 5'4 (2.29m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'6 (2.97m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 9'7 (3.35m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3 6'3 x 5'5 (1.91m x 1.65m)
- Mixed coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Front paved area with flowerbeds and gated driveway.
Rear paved garden with flowerbeds.
- Detached Timber Garage 14'6 x 7'9 (4.42m x 2.36m)
- Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.