An excellent well presented detached bungalow located within the popular Gilnahirk / Cherryvalley area. Internally the accommodation offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing, a private patio and south facing garden area to the rear with a driveway and well maintained garden to the front. Ideal accommodation for a young family or buyers looking to downsize. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, panelled walls, plate rack, storage area with copper cylinder hot press.
- Lounge 20'6 x 9'7 (6.25m x 2.92m)
- (into bay) Multi fuel stove with slate hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Archway To
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 9'6 (4.11m x 2.90m)
- (into bay) Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising free standing bath, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush wc, partly panelled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 7'8 (3.40m x 2.34m)
- (at widest points) Velux window.
- Driveway and garden in lawn to front.
Large patio area to rear leading to garden in lawn, mature trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.