An excellent well presented detached bungalow located within the popular Gilnahirk / Cherryvalley area. Internally the accommodation offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing, a private patio and south facing garden area to the rear with a driveway and well maintained garden to the front. Ideal accommodation for a young family or buyers looking to downsize. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, panelled walls, plate rack, storage area with copper cylinder hot press.
- Lounge 20'6 x 9'7 (6.25m x 2.92m)
- (into bay) Multi fuel stove with slate hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Archway To
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 9'6 (4.11m x 2.90m)
- (into bay) Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising free standing bath, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush wc, partly panelled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 7'8 (3.40m x 2.34m)
- (at widest points) Velux window.
- Driveway and garden in lawn to front.
Large patio area to rear leading to garden in lawn, mature trees and shrubs.