This beautifully present semi detached bungalow is ideally located on the outskirts of Kinallen within easy access of shops and schools. The present owners have updated the property which comprises living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a detached garage, off street parking and a good sized front and rear garden. This property is priced to sell and will appeal to purchasers downsizing, first time buyers and investor alike so we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door to entrance hall with store cupboard and hotpress. Wooden laminate floor.
- Living room 14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)
- Bright living room with fireplace comprising wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 14'8 x 9'7 (4.47m x 2.92m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven, fridge, hob and dish washer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled at splash area and wooden laminate flooring. Door to rear.
- Bathroom 7'0 x 6'5 (2.13m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Wooden laminate floor and tiled splash area.
- Bedroom one 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom two 9'9x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Side facing bedroom.
- Bedroom three 9'10 x 9'8 (3.00m x 2.95m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Detached garage 18'2 x 14'2 (5.54m x 4.32m)
- Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Boiler. Up and over door. Storage over. Power and light. Door to side.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with a tarmac driveway with ample parking.
The rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with decking and paved area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.