LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Situated in the heart of ever popular Bangor West this deceptively spacious semi offers a wealth of potential and is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. Viewers will immediately appreciate the generously proportioned reception space afforded by the lounge with attractive fireplace and separate family room open plan to the well appointed open kitchen with attractive high and low level units, extractor fan and integrated oven and hob. The first floor is no less pleasing boasting a traditional 3 bedroom layout with a white bathroom suite.
Outside there is off street parking for two cars and a well maintained rear garden with open aspect overlooking church grounds. Also worthy of note is the convenience to Bangor West train station, coastal path and Bangor Town Centre.
- PVC entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 6 Pane half glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 15'2" x 12'4" (4.62m x 3.76m)
- Mock fireplace with slate hearth. Laminated wood flooring. 2 Wall light points.
- KITCHEN 17'7" x 15'10" (5.36m x 4.83m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block roll edge work surfaces. Built-in ceramic sink with mixer taps. built-in Indesit ceramic 4 ring hob and oven. Built-in microwave. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated wood flooring. 12 Downlights. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'2" x 8'9" (4.32m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'6" x 8'9" (2.90m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'1" x 6'9" (3.38m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and Thermostatic shower over. Pedsestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in extractor fan.
- GARAGE 16'7" x 11'0" (5.05m x 3.35m)
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedges. Paved patio.
- PLEASE NOTE
- The Vendor of this property is an employee at Ulster Property Sales.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.