We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a popular residential area just off the Derry / Hightown Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating,
Outside there are gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'4 X 9'5 (3.15m X 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'10 X 12'5 (At Widest) (5.13m X 3.78m ( At Widest))
- Tiled fireplace, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'6 X 9'4 (At Widest) (3.81m X 2.84m ( At Widest))
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 X 9'4 (At Widest) (3.18m X 2.84m ( At Widest))
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 X 6'11 (At Widest) (2.90m X 2.11m ( At Widest))
- Radiator, built in robe.
- White suite comprising: pvc panelled bath with Redring electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully pvc panelled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.