Substantial semi-detached house, garage, parking and two large gardens on Fisherwick Gardens, Ballymena. Located on the wide avenue going into Fisherwick Gardens and just of the Broughshane Road, this house is ideally located within walking distance of the town centre and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
The property would benefit from some modernisation but it does offer three large bedrooms and two reception rooms and with the fantastic front and rear gardens it will surely appeal to young families and first time buyers.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in need of some modernisation and refurbishment and the asking price reflects that. UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking for a number of cars and large front and rear gardens.
- UPVC front door, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.7m x 3.11m (18'8" x 10'2")
- Bright and spacious, double aspect living room with double doors to rear garden. Mahogany fireplace with electric fire and laminate flooring. TV and telephone points.
- Dining room 3.35m x 3m (11'0" x 9'10")
- Second reception room open with kitchen. Vinyl flooring.
- Kitchen 2.9m x 2.75m (9'6" x 9'0")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring and UPVC / glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Return staircase with picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2")
- Large family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 3.55m (12'2" x 11'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.2m x 3.3m (13'9" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.4m (10'4" x 7'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Garage 5.8m x 2.95m (19'0" x 9'8")
- Detached garage with roller shutter door and power,
- Tarmac driveway and parking area, Large front garden in neat lawn.
- Large, enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and concrete patio area. Exterior boiler house and oil tank. Overlooking Ballymena Showgrounds to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.