This semi-detached home is in a fantastic location, within walking distance to Newtownards town centre and is in an area of the town, popular with first time buyers and investors. There is great internal space with an open plan living room and dining room, through to the good sized kitchen with breakfast bar area, separate utility room and boiler house. The first floor has three bedrooms and a recently modernised family bathroom. Externally there is an area in stone to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear with side access. Early viewing is highly recommended for this well maintained property as it will appeal to a wide range of viewers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 20'1 x 13' (6.12m x 3.96m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth, stone surround and wooden mantle. Open to:
- Dining Room
- Kitchen 14'1 x 7'1 (4.29m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate worksurfaces, breakfast bar area, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Utility 8'1 x 6'1 (2.46m x 1.85m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and high units.
- First Floor
- Access to fully floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11' x 8'1 (3.35m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9' (3.38m x 2.74m)
- Hotpress with built in storage and built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 9' x 9' (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Built in robes and storage.
- Bathroom 7' x 6'1 (2.13m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with Mira overhead shower and glazed doors, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and waterfall mixer tap.
- Front - Fully enclosed with area in stone.
Rear - Fully enclosed yard with oil storage tank, bedding areas and side gate for access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.