We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off Burneys Lane / Anrtim Road and will appeal to a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with attractive fireplace and a separate fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear via a PVC back door. There are also three bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and guttering and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area .
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'0"X12'5" AT WIDEST (4.88m X 3.78m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth, 2 x radiators.
- KITCHEN 12'8"X11'0" (3.86m X 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, hotpress, radiator, PVC back door to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 11'0"X10'11" (3.35m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10"X7'10" (3.30m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5" X 7'11" (2.57m X 2.41m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to detached garage with roller door.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with tarmac patio area.
Boiler house & oil tank.
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.