Beaufort Park is quiet residential development located just off the Beechill Road in Newtownbreda, offering convenience to many local amenities to include the Tesco superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast.
Internally the property benefits from three bedrooms, lounge open to dining room, which in turn is open plan the modern fitted kitchen, creating a more contemporary layout, white bathroom suite on first floor, oil heating system and double glazing. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden, driveway with ample parking and larger than average enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. This property has been modernised and finished to a lovely standard throughout making it an ideal purchase for the first time buyer hoping to get their on the first rung of the property ladder
- Upvc front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring..
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'7 (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage. Open to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining 14'6 x 9'6 (4.42m x 2.90m)
- Excellent range of handleless high and low level units, built in oven and built i hob, stainless steel extractor fan, double oven and microwave. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit. Centre Island matching work surface / breakfast bar. Spot-lights. Laminate flooring.
Upvc patio doors providing access to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 8'12 x 8'3 (2.74m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 7'8 (3.51m x 2.34m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'3 x 7'0 (2.51m x 2.13m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled wall. Tiled flooring.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden. Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear garden, bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.