This much admired bungalow sits on an spacious elevated site on the corner of the Crossgar Road and Drumnaconagher Road on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The well presented bungalow comprises sun room, living room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a range of stables, garages and outbuildings. With so much to offer in this great location, early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall/Sun Room 21'3" x 10'3" (6.48m x 3.12m)
- Double doors to front. Large bright sun room/ reception hall with solid wooden floor. Fantastic views.
French doors through to
- Living Room 15'5" x 14'4" (4.70m x 4.37m)
- Large living room. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen 12'1" x 10'9" (3.68m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with double drainer, recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Aga style oil range. Door to rear.
- Sitting room/ bedroom four 14'2 x 13'9 (4.32m x 4.19m)
- Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornicing and picture rail.
- Bathroom 13'7 x 5'7 (4.14m x 1.70m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with over head shower. Tiled at splash area.
- Bedroom one 10'10 x 9'7 (3.30m x 2.92m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom two 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom three 14'6 x 11'10 (4.42m x 3.61m)
- Front facing bedroom with wooden floor. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Fantastic views.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawn surrounded by fencing. To the rear is a large concrete yard and a range of outbuildings.
The property further benefits from a patio area sun trap.
- Range of outbuilding
- Range of outbuildings including garaging and stables with troughs. Suitable for a variety of uses.