Red Brick Semi detached Villa Holding a Superb Site with Country and City Views
Holding an excellent position within this highly regarded location with country view to front and city aspect to the rear this red brick semi detached villa is the perfect buy for the first time buyer or investor alike. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area off and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves with new rainwater goods. A private rear garden with southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.78 x 3.23 (12'5" x 10'7")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator, telephone point, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.04 x 2.62 (13'3" x 8'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled walls, under stairs storage.
Dining Area - Tongue and groove pine ceiling, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.05 (11'8" x 10'0")
- Built-in robe, telephone point, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 1.91 (11'5" x 6'3")
- Double panelled radiator, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Front patio garden, rear garden in stone chip, rear sun patio, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap, garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.