Impressive Period Red Brick End Of Terrace With Rear Garden.
A unique opportunity to purchase a beautifully maintained and presented end of terrace which has been held within the same family from new. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen with utility area offering further development potential and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows excluding 2 windows and feature margin window to the landing, gas fired central heating, attractive fireplace and period detail throughout. A south facing rear garden combines with a most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.45 x 4.59 (11'4" x 15'1")
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.80 x 3.75 (12'6" x 12'4")
- Hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.09 x 2.46 (10'2" x 8'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, single glazed window.
- Utility Room 2.46 x 1.70 (8'1" x 5'7")
- Cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, single glazed window.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature margin window.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls , pvc ceiling, chrome radiator, wood laminate floor, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 3.14 (8'0" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.01 (12'0" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.81 x 4.48 (15'9" x 14'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Forecourt, rear garden in lawn and patio area, vehicular access, boiler house, gas boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.