This spacious two bedroom first floor apartment is located close to Ballymena Town in the Ballee residential area. Shops, local schools, and bus stops are all within walking distance.
The property is surprisingly spacious and is very tidy. It is sure to appeal to property investors given the high rental demand in the area. It certainly would be ready for an investor to let out immediately. It would also make for a very low maintenance home for the first time buyer seeking to get a foot on the property ladder.
Viewing IS possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen-dinette, two bedrooms and a bathroom. It has hard wood double glazing and gas central heating.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal front and back doors. Communal stairwell.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Front door. Laminate wooden floor. Hotpress.
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.58m (16'2" x 11'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Decorative fireplace place.
- Kitchen - dinette 4.78m x 2.51m (15'8" x 8'3")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Extractor fan. Dining area.
- Bedroom 1 3.59m x 2.74m (11'9" x 9'0")
- Laminate wooden floor. Telephone point. Built in wardrobe with double doors. Walk in dressing room.
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 2.66m (11'7" x 8'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in wardrobe with double doors.
- Bathroom 2.54m x 1.70m (8'4" x 5'7")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splash backs.
- Ample communal parking to the front. Communal garden to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.