We are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent contemporary residence situated in the secluded townland of Raleagh, just outside Ballynahinch, 20 minutes from Belfast and Lisburn. Measuring approximately 7,000sq.ft and set over two floors, 127 Drumnaconagher Road offers superb accommodation, generous living space with 2.4 acres of mature gardens.
This unique family home, designed by Crockard Building Design is built to an outstanding level of workmanship. It is accessed by Electronic Gates and Intercom which yield to a sweeping garden driveway that provides ample secure parking and a high level of Privacy.
The spacious reception hall, with its Italian marble-tiled floors sets the tone for the journey through this luxurious home.
- *Magnificent Contemporary Detached Family Home
*Spacious and Private Nestled off the Drumnaconagher Road
*Accommodation over Two Floors circa 7,000 sq.ft
*2.4 acre site
*Various Reception Rooms
*Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Ensuite Bathrooms
*Bespoke German Open Plan Kitchen fitted by Interior 360
*Contemporary Dining and Snug with Double Glazed Windows & Doors to Patio Entertainment Area
*Utility Room located off Kitchen
*Bespoke handmade features throughout
*Underfloor Heating System
*Oil Fired Central Heating System
*Zoned Intruder Security System
*Entrance secured by electronic gate and intercom
*Driveway providing substantial secure Parking Facilities and a high level of privacy
*Attached Double Garage
- Entrance Hall 31'2" x 27'6" (9.50m x 8.38m)
- Solid wooden front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with Italian marble tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights; Stainless-steel framed glass staircase with oak handrail; Integrated real flame gas fire with tile surround.
- Gallery 17'8" x 14'7" (5.38m x 4.45m)
- Solid wooden floor; Recessed spotlights; Double Height windows overlooking mature garden.
- Sitting Room 19'7" x 15'4" (5.97m x 4.67m)
- Solid wooden floor; Recessed spotlights; Fireplace with wood burning stove and sand stone surround with slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining 25'1" x 19'0" (7.65m x 5.79m)
- Italian marble tiled flooring; Bespoke German NX Handless kitchen units with matt lacquer door fronts designed and supplied by Interior 360; Solid 20mm Silestone worktops; Britannia Six Ring Range Cooker, Liebherr Biofresh Stainless Steel Fridge and Freezer, Liebherr Multi Temperature Wine Cooler (Triple Zoned) for red wine, white wine and Champagne, Integrated Dishwasher, Franke Double Sink and Walnut Breakfast Bar. Open plan to: Dining Area (19'0 x 12'0) with a seamless flow to the patio and impressive mature garden.
- Snug 12'5" x 12'0" (3.78m x 3.66m)
- Italian Marble tiled flooring; Patio doors leading to mature side garden.
- Utility Room 13'5" x 10'10" (4.09m x 3.30m)
- Spacious Utility Room accessed from the Kitchen with a separate side access leading to the double garage, Italian Marble tiled flooring; Range of low-level units.
- Rear Hall 10'3" x 5'7" (3.12m x 1.70m)
- Located off the main entrance hall; Italian Marble tiled flooring; Access to parking area to the rear; Access to Drying Room. (5'7" x 5'0").
- Cloakroom 7'0" x 5'7" (2.13m x 1.70m)
- Italian Marble tiled flooring; Two-piece white suite; encompassing low flush Duravit W/C ; Wash hand basin with marble tiled splash; Stainless steel heated towel radiator.
- Bedroom One/ Office 14'9" x 12'6" (4.50m x 3.81m)
- Currently utilised as a front aspect bedroom; Recessed Spotlights; Solid wooden floor; Stunning garden views
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 16'7" x 13'10" (5.05m x 4.22m)
- Front aspect double bedroom; Recessed spotlights; Feature Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove; Stunning Garden Views.
- Ensuite 13'10" x 7'4" (4.22m x 2.24m)
- Contemporary Styled Fully Tiled ensuite; White suite encompassing low flush Duravit W/C; Wash hand basin, Shower cubicle with mains Shower Drench Shower head and hand held Shower, and Stand-Alone bath; Stainless Steel heated towel radiator
- Dressing Room 14'0" x 6'3" (4.27m x 1.91m)
- Walk in Fitted Wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 15'10" x 14'0" (4.83m x 4.27m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom; Recessed Spotlights; Garden Views.
- Bathroom 11'8" x 8'10" (3.56m x 2.69m)
- Deluxe Fully Tiled; White suite encompassing low flush Duravit W/C; Wash hand basin, Jet shower and Jacuzzi bath; Heated towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR 25'6" x 4'9" (7.77m x 1.45m)
- Stainless-steel framed glass walkway with solid wooden floor. Substantial natural light over the Staircase.
- Seating Area 22'2" x 19'8" (6.76m x 5.99m)
- Recessed spotlights; Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom Four 17'2" x 15'5" (5.23m x 4.70m)
- Front aspect double bedroom; Solid wooden floor; ; Feature Circle Window; Recessed Spotlights.
- Shower Room 10'0" x 6'1" (3.05m x 1.85m)
- Fully Tiled; White suite encompassing low flush Duravit W/C, Wash hand basin, Shower cubicle with mains shower; Stainless Steel towel radiator.
- Bedroom Five 19'3" x 10'10" (5.87m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom; Solid wooden floor; Recessed Spotlights.
- Store 10'0" x 3'10" (3.05m x 1.17m)
- Bedroom Six (Ensuite) 21'4" x 12'6" (6.50m x 3.81m)
- Double Bedroom with ensuite leading through to Study/Games Room.
- Ensuite 11'0" x 10'3" (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Fully Tiled; Contemporary White suite encompassing low flush W/C, Walk in style shower, Drench Shower head and hand held shower, Heated towel radiator,
- Study 21'3" x 7'9" (6.48m x 2.36m)
- Through to :
- Games Room 23'8" x 11'3" (7.21m x 3.43m)
- DOUBLE GARAGE 23'10" x 22'7" (7.26m x 6.88m)
- Two electric up and over doors.
Stairs up to:
- HOME OFFICE / GYM 22'9" x 18'5" (6.93m x 5.61m)
- The House is approached by electric gates and a sweeping tarmac driveway with mature gardens surrounded by hedges and specimen trees. The stone wall along the sweeping driveway is built from stone with bespoke locally made entrance gates.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.