This stunning detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of Newtownards, in a semi rural location with beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear and within minutes of the town centre.
Newtownards is a busy market town and is popular due to its range of local amenities, schools, independent retailers, leisure services and its proximity to Belfast City Centre.
Perfect for commuters or for anyone hoping for a stunning home in a semi rural location, this property will not disappoint.
The owners of this fantastic house have modernised throughout to a high standard, creating a spacious, warm family environment in an idyllic location, which will appeal to downsizers or families and also has full planning permission to convert the roofspace, adding a master suite and a double bedroom to the property.
Internally there are four bedrooms and two reception areas which could be adapted to three bedrooms, three receptions, if needed. The main bedroom has a multi fuel stove and could easily be another living room.
There is a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure, country kitchen with a great range of units, space for a dining table, family room with double doors to the garden and an office/playroom. The kitchen has a lovely family feel with a multi fuel stove and large area for a dining table. For anyone needing access for a wheelchair, the side porch is accessed off the kitchen and has a custom built ramp.
Externally, there is a large area in lawn at the back of the site with a summerhouse, detached garage, wc and a building currently used as a gym. This building would also make a great office, with the possibility of a separate driveway to the side of the house if this was needed.
There is a raised decked/paved entertaining area with space for seating and a bbq and the garden is fully enclosed with mature plants, shrubs and trees.
To the front, there is a large parking/turning area with a stone driveway, a recently planted landscaping scheme and beautiful semi rural views over the surrounding fields.
Overall, this home is well maintained, beautifully decorated and offers a potential buyer the chance to live in a spacious detached property within close proximity to Newtownards but with a rural outlook and we encourage viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden flooring, cornicing, hotpress with storage and cloakroom with glazed door.
- Family Room 3.9 x 4 (12'10" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, two velux type windows, recessed spotlighting and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 5 x 2.8 (16'5" x 9'2")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for range cooker, built in extractor hood, cornicing, feature glazed units, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, feature brick wall tiling and tiled floor.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor and cornicing.
- Dining Area 3.9 x 2.4 (12'10" x 7'10")
- Multi-fuel burning stove, cornicing, door to rear garden, door to rear porch and tiled floor.
- Office / Playroom 2.3 x 2.83 (7'7" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 / Reception Room 3.9 x 3.65 (12'10" x 12'0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, tiled inset and multi-fuel burning stove.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 1.9 (11'6" x 6'3")
- Solid wood flooring and semi-rual views.
- Bedroom 3 3.53 x 3.12 (11'7" x 10'3")
- Solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes, cornicing and semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 4 3.14 x 3 (10'4" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring, built in robes, views to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with Aqua Profile Plus overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome wall mounted radiator and panelled ceiling.
- Gym / Office 5 x 2.7 (16'5" x 8'10")
- Power and light.
- Front - Enclosed driveway in stone for multiple cars, landscaping scheme, mature shrubs and plants and rural outlook.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved and decked area, oil storage tank, BBQ area, outside shed, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, area in lawn, stone walkway, tap.
- Detached Garage 7 x 4.7 (23'0" x 15'5")
- Power and light.
- Summer House 4.2 x 2.5 (13'9" x 8'2")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.