Beautifully presented end terrace house, front garden and off street parking to the rear in Tobar Park, an established residential area off the Shellinghill Road, Cullybackey.
Ideally located close to the health centre, schools and all the local amenities in the village and within a short drive into Ballymena.
The property offers spacious living accommodation with three good sized bedrooms, large lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area and utility facilities. This, combined with its convenient location and proximity to open green space make it a perfect home for young families or first time buyers.
Ticks all the boxes!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area then three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Utility area in external brick shed / boiler house. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and seamless guttering and a dual link up heating system combining an oil fired central heating system and an open fire which heats a back boiler. Front garden and rear yard with off street parking.
- UPVC front door. Laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.42m x 4m (14'6" x 13'1")
- Bright and spacious living room with painted fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth. Open fire heats back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.5m x 3.2m (18'1" x 10'6")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Kitchen has good range of floor and eye level walnut effect kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and American fridge. Tiled floor. TV point. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 2.9m (11'4" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with hotpress and built in wardrobe. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.75m x 2.7m (12'4" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring, built in wardrobe and TV point.
- Bathroom 1.85m x 1.6m (6'1" x 5'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and panel bath with hand held shower attachment, shower screen and electric shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and walls clad in UPVC "mermaid board".
- Bedroom 3 2.8m x 2.65m (9'2" x 8'8")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Front garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. Flowerbeds with shrubs.
- Covered area to brick shed which houses the oil boiler and is plumbed for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Paved area then steps up to concrete rear yard offering off street parking.
- Open space
- Lots of open green space nearby.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.