- Set on the banks of the Kellswater, this stunning site is apporximately 1.4 acres in size and provides a unique opportunity to construct a home which would be ideal for either a holiday or family home. With full planning permission in place for a two storey dwelling every attention to detail has been paid by the current owners so that the new owner will find the transition from site to construction as easy as possible. This includes ducting for services and partial foundations for the garage already being in place.
- SITE LOCATION
- The Kilgad Road connects the villages of Kells and Moorfields and also provides easy access to the main roads to Ballyclare and Belfast, making the location ideal for commuting whilst having all the benefits of living in a tranquil setting.
This site oozes with character and must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. The site was subjected to a full evaluation by Rivers Agency as required by the Planning Service prior to its approval for building, the site does not sit on a flood plain.
- Original planning permission granted for a four bedroom detached property of approximately 2900 sqft but there is now another option for a smaller property of circa 2200sqft To view the plans please contact our Ballymena office.
- Option 1
- Option 2
- SITE BENEFITS
- - FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A TWO STOREY DWELLING ON 1.4 ACRE SITE
- BEAUTIFUL RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- FISHING RIGHTS FOR RIVER
- DUCTING FOR SERVICES
- FOUNDATIONS IN PLACE FOR GARAGE
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.