This exceptional family home has been extended, modernised and painstakingly restored to its former glory. Newly installed cornice and ceiling roses, panelled doors, moulded architraves, skirtings and antique brass door furniture are only some of the features of this fine home and are sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
An impressive lounge with a hole-in-the-wall reclaimed brick fireplace leads into
a contemporary rear extension with a two-tone high gloss kitchen, fully integrated appliances and a central island unit. The extension opens onto a private sunken patio area with garden lighting for alfresco dining.
On the first floor, there is a luxury bathroom with a double-ended bath and a walk-in shower cubicle featuring a thermostatic drencher head. Mood lighting in the bath surround creates a tranquil atmosphere. Four generously sized bedrooms are spread over two floors. Sea views from the two front bedrooms create a pleasant outlook over Belfast lough.
Private off-street parking at the rear of the property is a major bonus for town centre living. Local amenities including; the Royal Ulster Yacht Club, Bangor Marina and picturesque coastal walks are within close proximity.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a distinctive family home in a much sought after location in Bangor and should not to be missed.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice. Ceiling roses. Part panelled walls.
- LOUNGE 26'3" x 10'6" at widest point (8.00m x 3.20m at widest point)
- Open fireplace with reclaimed brick surround and hearth. Walnut strip wood flooring. Cornice. Ceiling roses. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LUXURIOUS KITCHEN 15'10" x 13'0" (4.83m x 3.96m)
- Range of white and grey gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Feature central island with pull-out power points and USB port, integrated sound bar. Built-in Belling 4 ring ceramic hob and double oven cooker and Lewis extractor fan and light. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Italian Porcelain tiled floor. 10 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with brand new Vokera gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1" x 12'7" (4.29m x 3.84m)
- Impressive bay window with sea glimpses over Irish Sea. Cornice. Ceiling Rose. Walnut strip wood flooring.
- SUMPTUOUS BATHROOM
- White suite comprising: Panelled double ended bath with bath filler and feature mood lighting creating a tranquil atmosphere. Walk-in shower cubicle with Drencher Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc tap. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Part panelled walls. Italian Porcelain tiled floor.
- Panelled ceiling. 6 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 13'2" x 8'4" (4.01m x 2.54m)
- Cast iron fireplace.
- STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 12'11" x 9'9" (3.94m x 2.97m)
- Built-in shelving unit. Sea glimpses over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 4 12'10" x 8'4" (3.91m x 2.54m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Double glazed window.
- Paved path leading to front entrance door.
- Sunken private paved patio area with feature lighting. Steps leading to gravelled parking area for up to two cars, rope lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.