This beautifully presented detached home is located in the Regency area of Newtownards, which is popular due to its proximity to the town centre with its wide range of amenities and is also close to all local schools.
Newtownards is a busy market town within close proximity to the main arterial routes to Belfast and has enjoyed an influx of people in the recent past due to the great range of affordable houses on offer. Situated in a quiet cul de sac with a tarmac driveway for two vehicles, this lovely property is on a private site and will appeal to a range of viewers, especially those looking for a well maintained house in a great location.
The current owners have decorated throughout to an extremely high standard and the end result is a spacious, bright home, ready to move in to. The ground floor has a good sized living room with dual aspect views, guest wc and an open plan kitchen/dining room with separate utility room. The kitchen has a great range of luxury units, a large island with breakfast bar seating and storage, space for a dining table and double doors to the rear garden area.
The first floor has four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and also benefits from a modern family bathroom. The outside areas to front and rear are well landscaped and the rear garden has two areas in lawn, raised bedding areas, paved entertaining area and is fully enclosed.
We recommend early viewing for this modern luxury home, as we anticipate great interest from a range of viewers and don't expect this one to be on the market for long.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor and storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.8 x 3.4 (15'9" x 11'2")
- Dual aspect and feature glazed door.
- Kitchen 5.6 x 3.9 (18'4" x 12'10")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, under counter lighting, island with storage and breakfast bar area with seating, integrated appliances to include; fridge freezer, dishwasher, under oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, space for dining area and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility 2.4 x 1.6 (7'10" x 5'3")
- Range of low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler and door to side.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 x 3 (10'6" x 9'10")
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 x 3 (13'9" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.7 x 2.5 (12'2" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 4 3.2 x 2.5 (10'6" x 8'2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Area in lawn, bedding area, paved walkway and steps, cul-de-sac location and tarmac driveway for two cars.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved entertaining area, raised bedding areas with mature plants, tarmac area, area in lawn to rear and side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.