Extended Luxuriously Appointed Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A magnificent extended and extensively refurbished semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with deluxe en-suite shower room, lounge into bay, extended luxury fitted kitchen with open plan living / dining area with p
atio doors to landscaped gardens and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from an extensive modernisation programme in recent times. Ideally suited to a young family the dwelling further offers detached garage and private gardens with southerly aspect to rear with leading schools, parklands, public transport and local shopping all close by.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.42 x 4.42 (14'6" x 14'6")
- Into bay, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.71 x 6.40 (12'2" x 21'0")
- Single drainer white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, wood block effect worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, under stairs storage.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed patio doors, Velux roof light, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, wash hand basin with chrome fittings and waste, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.92 x 2.16 (9'7" x 7'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.77 (10'4" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.30 (12'4" x 10'10")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, towel rail radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front garden in lawn, rear garden in extensive brick paving, outside light and tap, brick paved driveway, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.