Perfectly located, just off William Street in Newtownards, this mid terraced home has been well maintained throughout and offers any purchaser a great first time home or buy to let investment. Within minutes of the town centre and all local amenities, its location will appeal to many. Internally, there is a living room with multi fuel stove, large kitchen/dining room with storage room, downstairs wc, three good sized bedrooms, two with storage and family bathroom. Externally the areas are well maintained with the option of rear parking. We recommend early viewing of this fantastic property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 4.1 x 3.6 (13'5" x 11'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, Inglenook style fireplace with electric stove, tiled hearth and wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 5.4 x 3.5 (17'9" x 11'6")
- Modern range of high and low level unit with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls and storage understairs.
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace and two storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 3.5 x 3.1 (11'6" x 10'2")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 3 (11'6" x 9'10")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.6 x 2.2 (8'6" x 7'3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead Mira shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and built in storage, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn, walkway and seating area.
Rear - Rear yard with brick seating area, boiler house, oil storage tank, gate to rear parking and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.