This fabulous family home is well presented throughout and leaves little for the potential purchaser to do but move in. The spacious accommodation comprises three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, family bathroom, a large kitchen/ dining area and living room. The property further benefits from off street parking and an enclosed rear paved garden to the rear. This property will appeal to many including the first time buyer, investor or those wishing to downsize somewhere within easy walking distance to the town. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price we recommend an early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood glazed front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living room 18'4 x 11'7 (5.59m x 3.53m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. Wooden laminate flooring and french doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen/ dining area 14'7 x 11'5 (4.45m x 3.48m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge freezer, recess for washing machine. Tiled floor and splash area. Double doors to rear. Understairs storage cupboard.
- First floor
- Store cupboard.
- Master bedroom 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Front facing bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 7'5 x 3'8 (2.26m x 1.12m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled splash areas.
- Bedroom two 10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobe and wooden laminate floor.
- Bedroom three 7'6 x 6'7 (2.29m x 2.01m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- To the front is a small stoned garden and off street parking. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden, perfect for small children.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.