12 Richmond Heights, Banbridge
We are acting for the mortgagee in possession and have received an offer of
£105,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
We are pleased to offer for sale this detached home in the ever popular Richmond Heights development in Banbridge.
The home comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, ample parking and a garage. The home has been water damaged and needs refurbishment carried out throughout.
At this price this property is sure to appeal to many so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 15'9 x 11'0 (4.80m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen/ dining area 23'10 x 9'5 (7.26m x 2.87m)
- Reception 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom One 11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom two 10'2 x 6'2 (3.10m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom three 12'3 x 9'9 (3.73m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom 9'2 x 9'1 (2.79m x 2.77m)
- Off street parking and gardens to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.