Queensberry Park is a popular residential location within Rosetta and provides easy access via transport links to most parts of the City, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools both primary and post primary. The Ravenhill & Ormeau area is within walking distance with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all close by. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the first floor. In addition the property has been updated with a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking and enclosed rear garden with raised decked patio area. A superb, well maintained home in a fantastic location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Pine flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit. Pine flooring..
- Lounge 13'9 x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Into bay. Cast iron fire place with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- Living Room 18'3 x 12'1 (5.56m x 3.68m)
- (at widest points) Hole in the wall fire with effect gas fire, Pine flooring. Upvc patio doors open to:
- Fitted Kitchen 17'0 x 8'9 (5.18m x 2.67m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units. Wooden work surfaces. Double Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'2 x 11'8 (4.01m x 3.56m)
- (into bay) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.35m)
- Built in furniture.
- Bedroom Three 8'4 x 6'3 (2.54m x 1.91m)
- (at widest points)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit. Spot-lights. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Hot-press.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Skylight window, floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking front and side. Loose slate chip area and mature hedging to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area accessed directly from the dining and kitchen area providing access to garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging. Additional decked patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.