Beautifully Presented End of Terrace on a Larger Site
A fabulous modernised beautifully maintained and presented period end terrace holding a prime elevated position within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and has been maintained to a high standard over the years. With every possible amenity close by and Belfast City a short commute away immediate viewing is highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Pvc and glass entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 4.13 x 2.98 (13'7" x 9'9")
- Feature electric fire with wooden surround, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.16 x 4.12 (7'1" x 13'6")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, partly tiled walls, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Rear Lobby
- Plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.65 x 4.16 (8'8" x 13'8")
- Range of built-in robes, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.41 (8'4" x 7'11")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, vanity unit, pvc walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens front and side in lawn and shrubs, enclosed rear yard, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.